This leading web design and development agency is looking for a charismatic and highly communicative Digital Designer who loves to innovate, create and push the boundaries. You will be strong in conceptualisation and visual communication and have exceptional design skills.
You'll love communicating with internal and external clients in a wide variety of sectors and enjoy bring the client on board with your design vision.
Working as part of a wider team of marketeers, developers and digital creatives you'll be working on a mix of digital projects (websites and apps), branding, campaigns and more. You will be deadline-oriented, open to critique/improvement and a multi-tasker. Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are a must.
This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic designer who wants to grow, progress and further their career.
- Please provide a link to relevant live work, portfolio items, or a PDF of your portfolio
- Working independently to perform all work-related tasks in a timely manner, organising priorities and deliverables effectively
– Planning concepts and ideas for projects with web deliverables associated
– Creation of sitemaps, wireframes, and pitch designs for approval purposes, following the direction of the Creative and Marketing Strategists
– Research interaction and technology design trends
– Develop user experience and front-end design experience across desktop and mobile devices
– Demonstrating continued value in the advancement of the brand, processes, and workplace
– Bringing your own creative flare to the table In return they offer a competitive salary and an opportunity for career progression within the company.
- A degree in Design or design related field
– 2-3 years experience of designing across various devices
– Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
– Excellent communication skills
– Understanding of what makes a great online user experience
– An eye for detail that takes a UI from good to great
– A grasp of Information Architecture and navigation design
– Knowledge of current web standards and the latest trends
– Ability to articulate design concepts to the wider business
– Experience of working closely with developers and passion for perfection
- 23 days holiday
– You will be provided with a Mac Laptop you can take home